Important information you should know!
As a rule, you can arrive and depart on any day of the week. The check-in time on the arrival date is from 16.00 onwards and the check-out time on the departure date is before 09.30 in the morning. In some accommodation there may be a mandatory arrival and departure date, which can be seen on the availability calendar by the blue-coloured days. The facilities and equipment of the accommodation are based on the maximum number of people allowed to stay in the accommodation. It is not allowed to occupy the accommodation with more than the indicated number of persons.
Explanation of mandatory and optional supplements:
- If applicable! Additional costs will be listed on the reservation form.
- Bringing a pet is only allowed with the explicit permission of the landlord. A surcharge will be charged per pet.
The total amount to be paid is stated on the booking form and includes:
- Start and final Cleaning, bed linen and towels during your stay.
- Cleaning during the stay.
- Beach towels for all guests 180cm by 85cm.
- Heating and air conditioning costs are usually included in the rental price. If this is not the case, the costs for heating and air conditioning are automatically calculated and shown on the reservation form.
- Gas and electricity, with the exception of any optional energy costs that may have been specified on the reservation form.
- Checkin and checkout outside office hours.
- If applicable! Garden and pool maintenance. The garden and pool staff have access to the accommodation and will carry out maintenance according to schedule.
- Service desk for questions and support.
Other services on request:
- Telephone, fax and e-mail service.
- Extra bed linen and towel change € 15,00 per person.
- Extra cleaning service € 17.50 per hour per cleaning lady.
- Laundry service (price on request).
- Cooking service (on request), approx. € 45,00 per hour.
- Babysitter (on request) € 20,00 per hour.
The standard equipment of each holiday accommodation comprises:
- Interior: Fully furnishing, refrigerator, oven or electric grill, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board and blender.
- Exterior: Garden furniture and sun loungers (not always for apartments or houses without garden).
In some cases a deposit is required for renting an accommodation. The amount depends on the type of accommodation and will be indicated on the reservation form if applicable. All payments on arrival at the check-in address can be made in cash or by credit card, cheques are not accepted.
To speed up your check-in on the day of arrival, we suggest you log on to checkmyreservation . com with your e-mail address and reservation number and make your payment there.